Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Squirrel Update

via Facebook

June 1, 2009

tonight I declared all-out war on the squirrels. A holy war. A jihad rodentia. Me, an Xacto blade, a flat-head screwdriver and a can of Raid. I may not make it, but damned if I won't take a few with me

would gleefully poison the little bastards if I didn't think they would die and rot in my walls just to spite me. Three hours of sleep from continuous squirrel races is a good way to make me buy an uzi.

is nefariously wringing his hands, whispering to himself about the death of Sciurus caroliniensis. Oh may they feel the pain he has.

June 9, 2009 -

wonders if the great Squirrel Intifada may at last be over.

is happy to announce the timely demise of the fluffy-tailed rodent who took up residence in his ceiling. Celebrations will continue throughout the day.

never thought rotting squirrel with maggot compote on toasted drywall could sound so good!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

If Anon and my hubby had a tete a tete the results would be unfuckingbelievable. I'm pretty sure they could come up with the mother of all crazy stories.

PS- Did Anon stage that picture with the dead squirrel?

PPS- Once upon a time I was talked into participating in leaving a flaming roadkill squirrel on my friends' (wooden) front porch. Seemed like a good idea at the time. Okay, so every time I think about it I can't help but giggle...

Terin said...

I believe he just dowloaded the pic,
Love the PPS

Anonymous said...

Um, too bad the gals on the receiving end of the flaming squirrel didn't. For future reference it's wise to note that one ought not enhance the flammability of carcasses with an accelerant like gasoline. I have pictures to prove this.